Any damages are to be reported with original invoice and will only be covered solely to original buyer. If merchandise is damaged and needs to be repaired, it must be reported within the first 2 days once the merchandise has been delivered.
Any fabrics–fading, customer modifications and normal body depressions in mattresses are excluded. As well as damage caused by negligence, accident, or furniture used for purposes other than it was intended including commercial use.
For further questions please feel free to contact customer service at (805) 483-7788 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers modification
- Fabric protection, including fading or misused
- Normal body impressions on mattress
- Damages caused by accidents, negligence
- Damages caused by furniture used for other than it was designed for
- Softness will occur through normal use and is not considered a manufactures defect